A pregnancy calculator is a simple method for those people who want to know or about their pregnancy state at home. It’s a useful tool to confirm whether you are pregnant or not. Once you get confirmed, usually it took 9 months to give birth to a baby. It’s a best way of help for pregnant women that how to find out if they are pregnant
Childbirth usually occurs 38 weeks (266 days) after conception or 40 weeks (280 days) after your last menstrual period. So it’s better to estimate your due date of your pregnancy is to count in 40 days because it’s very normal to deliver a week before or after. You and your baby go through big changes during each week of pregnancy
How many Trimesters in pregnancy?
Understanding a week-by-week pregnancy will help you make conscious decisions and plan for the big changes ahead. There is 3 stage of pregnancy doctors called them trimesters.
- 1st trimesters Starts from Day 1 to week 12
- 2nd trimesters from week 13 to week 27
- 3rd trimesters is started from week 28 to until the birth of a baby
First Trimester fetal development
Most of the people have a question that how many weeks are in the first trimesters? The first trimester is starts from your when you conceive or the last menstrual period date to 12 weeks.
What to expect during the first trimester?
The first trimester is the most critical stage of your pregnancy So you need to take care during first trimester pregnancy weeks. 6 7 weeks pregnant symptoms you will experience
- Swollen, tender breasts
- Alimentary cravings or aversions
- Nausea, vomiting (sickness in the mornings)
- Swings of mood
What happens to the fetal development day by day during the first trimester?
In fetal development first trimester at 6 weeks pregnant development is about 1/8 to 1/4 inch in length, baby at 6 weeks in the womb about the size of a pomegranate seed or grain of rice.
The heart and other organs are now starting to develop and the heart is starting to beat. At 6 weeks gestation, the brain and spinal cord of the baby will grow out of the neural tube. Baby at ten weeks its Structures required for the formation of eyes and ears are being created. Small buds of 6 weeks pregnant baby development will soon become arms.
2nd Trimesters fetal development
The second trimesters start from week 13 till week 27. In this stage baby and mother, both are now easily adjusting to all the hormonal changes. Now your baby at 13 weeks old in the womb you can feel the movement of your baby.
What changes to expect during the second trimester?
A 6 months pregnant women nearing the end of the second trimester you might some common pregnancy symptom like
l Mild swelling of the lower legs
l Cramps of both the Leg
l Itchiness in the lower abdomen
l Eczema and stretch marks
In 6 month fetal development you will feel a lot of weakness that’s why you need to focus on a 6-month pregnancy diet so that you and your baby have good health.
What happens to fetal development during the 2nd trimester?
Nails grow on the toes and fingers of your baby
Eyelash and eyebrow are grown
Weight is 2-3 pounds and also grow in length too
Baby can taste the food you eat.
As your baby is growing you need to follow a strict 6 months’ pregnancy diet so that you and your baby have good health.
3rd Trimesters fetal development
This is the last stage of your pregnancy that begins from week 28 until you give birth to your baby.
What changes to expect during the 3rd trimester?
Constipation, stomach problems, and heartburn
Marks of stretch
What happens to fetal development during the 2nd trimester?
Your baby is now Hears and sees
Transforms of cartilage to bone
Sucking her thumb and crying
baby weight is around 6-7 pounds.
To take care of yourself and your growing baby, it’s important to be conscious of what to do and what to avoid as your pregnancy continues.
What to Do:
- Keep taking prenatal vitamins.
- Keep involved until you feel swelling or discomfort.
- Work out and Kegel exercises.
- Eat food like fruits, vegetables, low-fat protein sources, and fiber diet.
- Always stay hydrated.
- You need to Eat about 300 calories more than average per day
- Always do something that makes you active
- Don’t forget to do a skincare
- Need a lot of rest and sleep.
- Use google to get knowledge related to pregnancy
What to avoid:
When you are expecting you need to avoid
- Junk food
- deli meats or hot dogs
- Strong exercise or strength training
- Less sleeping
- Crude sprouts
- Don’t Wear wrong footwear
- Long car trips and airplane flights
Things to eat and what not to eat During pregnancy?
A baby’s health is depending pregnant women food and diet that’s why you have to eat healthy food while pregnant and focus on your diet and need to get enough knowledge that what to eat or what not to eat.
Food to eat during first trimester to 3rd trimester
Here I am listing some foods that are high in nutrients you need during pregnancy. Eat food that contains
- Proteins, vitamins and minerals
- healthy types of fat
- Complex carbohydrates
- fiber and fluids
Some examples that help you what you can eat
- Sweet potatoes (Contain vitamin A and Fiber)
- Salmon (rich in essential omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D)
- Eggs (have high-quality protein, fat, and many vitamins and minerals.)
- Eat the best cereal for pregnancy
- Broccoli and green vegies (include fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin A, calcium, iron, folate, and potassium.)
- meat (rich with proteins)
- Fresh Fruits (have a lot of vitamins)
- Whole grains (are packed with fiber and vitamins)
- Fish liver oil (rich in the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA)
- Dried fruit (high in fiber, potassium, iron, and vitamins)
Pregnant Food to avoid during first trimester to 3rd trimester
When you are pregnant to have to avoid those things that will harm you and your baby’s health. Here is the list of pregnant food to avoid in your diet
- Raw or Uncooked Meat
- Unpasteurized Milk and dairy products
- Raw eggs
- Ready to eat meals
- Certain kinds of fish like Shark, Swordfish, and marlin